Handmade shoes, very comfortable and colorful. They are made with recycled fabrics from the ethnic communities of Latin America. We have different sizes for you. Choose yours.
- Toms style
- Inspired by the birds of the Otomí community *
- Printed on natural jute
- Adjustable elastic on the instep
- Textile insole
- Lining made of textil
- Flexible ranil sole
- This shoe is made with materials free of animal leather
*The Otomí communities embroider colored birds on canvas and amate paper and live in the states of Guanajuato, Querétaro, Hidalgo, Puebla, Veracruz, Michoacán, Tlaxcala and Estado de México.
- Secure payments with your credit card through MercadoPago and PayPal.
- We ship your order to your country in a timely manner with DHL, Fedex or Estafeta.